Spring Fruit Pizza
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy cream cheese frosting (from 1-lb container)
- 3 1/2 cups assorted fresh fruit
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray 14-inch pizza pan or 15×10-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, melted butter and egg until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom of pan. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 45 minutes.
- In chilled medium bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Gently stir frosting into whipped cream. Spread over cookie pizza. Arrange fruit on top.
Use 2 cups frozen (thawed) whipped topping for the whipped cream.
1 Serving (1 Serving) Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 1/2g), Cholesterol 60mg; Sodium 190mg; Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 28g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*:Exchanges:1 Starch; 1/2 Fruit 1 1/2 Other Carbohydrate;0 Skim Milk;0 Low-Fat Milk;0 Milk;0 Vegetable;0 Very Lean Meat;0 Lean Meat;0 High-Fat Meat;4 Fat;Carbohydrate Choices:3;*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.