Deliciously Healthy ways to enjoy ice cream cones
Here’s what you’ll need:
- All natural, low fat vanilla yogurt
- Waffle ice cream cones
This is what you do:
- Wash, and slice strawberries
- Wash blueberries
- In waffle cone, add a spoon full of vanilla yogurt, then fruit, another spoonful of yogurt, and top it off with fruit. I wouldn’t recommend doing more then 2 layers. It gets kinda messy if you do… trust me 😉
- Put cones in the freezer, just until they’re chilled..right before they start to freeze (about an hour) **or you could just eat em’ up, and skip the freezer 🙂
Here’s What I’m Thinking:
- Calories: About 110 for one cone
Or you can add almonds to the mix:
Or some dark chocolate chips!
Or you could buy those little tiny waffle cones, fill them with yogurt and fruit, and serve them as little appetizers at a party!
You with me?! 🙂