Top Chocolate Tips
• If chocolate starts to melt in your hands then you are eating it too slowly.
• Chocolate-covered raisins count as fruit. Eat as many as you like.
• The problem: How to prevent your chocolate melting in a journey home from the super market on a hot day in a hot car? The solution: Eat it all in the car park.
• Dieters: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. This will take the edge off your hunger and you’ll eat less.
• A box of chocolates will provide your calorie intake for the day in one neat package.
• If you can’t eat all your chocolate then it is possible to store it in the freezer … but if you can’t eat all your chocolate, what’s wrong with you?
• If you are trying to lose weight, store your chocolate on top of the fridge – calories are afraid of heights and will jump out of the chocolate to save themselves.
• A balanced diet consists of equal amounts of dark and white chocolate.
• There are many preservatives in chocolate – they make you look younger.
• Remember: Money talks. Chocolate sings.
Put “eat chocolate” at the top of your list of things to do for the day. That way, at least you’ll get one thing done.