Partnership between USANA and the WTA
The WTA Tour has 52 events in 32 countries. These events are attended by more than five million people, and watched by millions more on television. All those big numbers make the WTA Tour the No. 1 name in women’s sports. Impressive, right?
What’s also impressive is that the world-class athletes of the WTA only trust their health to one supplement company—USANA. The partnership between USANA and the WTA has been a successful one over the years, and starting in 2011, that partnership is expanding in new and exciting ways for USANA, the WTA, and your USANA business.
USANA is now the Official Health Supplement Supplier of the WTA, an Official Partner of the WTA, and the Official Multivitamins of the WTA. That means the top women’s tennis players in the world are relying on the same high-quality products you use every day.
And, for the first time, you’ll be seeing and hearing from some of the best of the best in the WTA. Part of the new, expanded partnership means six of the Tour’s top players will be able to personally endorse USANA products, give testimonials, and appear across different mediums talking about USANA—print, broadcast, and online.
Now it’s time to meet the newest members of Team USANA:
• Samantha Stosur, a 26-year-old from Australia, is currently ranked No. 8 in the world. Samantha has won a total of 24 titles on tour—two singles and 22 doubles.
• Zheng Jie, the No. 24 player in the world, is from China and has taken home three singles titles and 13 on the doubles side so far in her seven-year career.
• Melanie Oudin is only 19 years old, but she’s been playing on the WTA Tour since 2008. Melanie was named Newcomer of the Year in 2009.
• Liezel Huber is the not only the No.1-ranked doubles player in the world, she’s taken home an astonishing 43 titles, with 17 of those from Grand Slam events.
• Aleksandra Wozniak turned pro in 2005, and the 23-year-old Canadian has already recorded a singles title. She’s also a long-time USANA fan.
• Kim Clijsters is one of the biggest names in women’s tennis today. She’s the No. 3 singles player in the world, and has won 40 singles and 11 doubles titles.
Look for Clijsters, Stosur, and some of their fellow newcomers to Team USANA at the Medibank International Sydney January 9–15.
For more information about the tournament, check out the Medibank International Sydney website.